Forum

Advanced Search

Critique my new typeface

Total Posts: 3

Hello everybody,

I’m a young type obsessed boy from the Netherlands and this is my second typeface. It’s only a start. Still needs a lot of fine tuning. I would like to know if you know any similar fonts. Also, any critique, good or bad, on the design is more than welcome! It’s proportions are quite similar to garamond (shorter descenders/ascenders) so you might have noticed the similarities. It’s only lowercase for now, but I hope I can soon upload the uppercase too. Hope you like it!

Thanks in advance,
Jasper de Waard

Total Posts: 170

Hi Jasper,

You might try posting over at the http://typophile.com/ forum, where there is a lot more activity on critiquing fonts in development.

Total Posts: 3

hey jason. I already have posted this, but it seems that somehow typophilians are getting a lot less active. :-( The number of online users gets less by the day. Maybe it’s just a temporary thing, but I thought why not try Typedia. My guess was, that perhaps typophile is losing it’s users to Typedia, but this is probably not the case.

Total Posts: 170

Hi Jasper,

Yep, we have forums because it just made sense to, but we don’t have the active forum community that Typophile does. Maybe it’s just the holidays making this time of year busy :)